ELI Global Ltd
We ask you to read this Policy thoroughly. When we use “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Eterstock” in the text of this Policy we mean ELI Global Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7LT, registration number 12586107, which is the developer and the owner of the products and services offered on the Eterstock’s official website, located at https://eterstock.com/ (the “Website”).
ELI Global Ltd is the controller of the personal data of the users of the Eterstock Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Clients"). The controller of the personal data is the person or entity who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
We have prepared this new Policy, taking into account the latest changes in the legislation regulating the protection of personal data, in particular, taking into account the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Eterstock is committed to transparency in the collection and use of your personal information. We recognize the right of all our Clients for confidentiality. Protection of personal data of our Clients is our top priority.
This Policy sets forth a description of how we collect, store, use and protect personal information, and the circumstances under which we may share this information. This Policy also describes your data protection rights, including your right to object to some of the processing which We carry out. More information about your data protection rights and how to exercise them is set out below. This Policy applies to all visitors to the Website
This Policy describes procedures of Eterstock (created by ELI Global Ltd) pertaining to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information on https://eterstock.com/ and products we offer (the “Services”).
COLLECTING AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a visitor to the Website, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you register to use Eterstock Website and order products or services as Eterstock subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Authenticate and provide access to the Eterstock Website and services.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of Eterstock and selected third parties.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Website, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
Eterstock makes available a comprehensive Cookie Notice that describes the cookies used on our Website and provides information on how you can accept or reject them.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by email) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks may not always be secure, and may be subject to possible loss, interception, or alteration while in transit. Accordingly, Eterstock does not assume any liability, without limitation, for any loss or damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any transmissions over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks, containing your personal information. While Eterstock will take commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of the information you provide to us and will treat such information in accordance with the Policy contained herein, in no event will the information you provide to us be deemed to be confidential, create any fiduciary obligations for Eterstock, or result in any liability for Eterstock in the event that such information is accessed by third parties without our consent.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Eterstock is based in the United Kingdom. Your data will be processed in this country. The personal information we collect from you may also be stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties located in Europe.
We store your personal data only when it is necessary for you or Eterstock for the purposes indicated in this Policy. If we don't need certain information about you and don't need to store information about you in accordance with the requirements of the law, we will delete it or will store it in an anonymized way.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not transfer, sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information, except as described in this Policy.
We may transfer or disclose your personal information as follows:
1. Service Providers: Your personal information may be disclosed, stored and / or transferred (or otherwise made available) to our affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties who provide services such as website hosting; to third parties – processors, namely, companies, which help Eterstock collect, record, store, analyze, structure and process information or perform other actions according to Eterstock instructions. Abovementioned persons adhere to confidentiality rules with regard to your information to the same extent as Eterstock according to this Policy.
2. Legal and Compliance: Eterstock may share your personal information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities if (i) compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure, (ii) disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (iii) necessary to report suspected illegal activity, or (iv) disclosure is necessary to investigate violations of Clients’ obligations or potential violations of law.
3. Sale of Business: Your personal information may be provided to third parties in the case of carrying out mergers and acquisitions operations, including for the purpose of determining whether to proceed or continue with such transaction or business relationship.
4. International Transfer: The data of the Clients from the EU can be transferred to third countries outside the EU and the European Economic Area. If such data is transferred outside the countries of the EU and the European Economic Area to the third countries, we will use appropriate measures to ensure that such a transfer is legal. The measures might include the standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission.
RIGHT TO ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
If you want to find out an exhaustive list of data, which Eterstock has about you, you may use your right to access information about yourself. To exercise this right, please send a request to the following email address: [email protected]. We may ask you to carry out additional verification procedures to ensure that the information is provided to the right Client.
THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
In certain cases, i.e. if you withdraw your prior consent or if you object to processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest and we do not have any interest that prevails over your rights, freedoms and interests, you have the right to ask us to remove the data that we have about you. To exercise this right, please contact us at the following email address: [email protected]. We may ask you to perform additional verification procedures to make sure that the appropriate Client has contacted it. There are certain cases in which the above described right cannot be exercised. We will inform you if they occur.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
In the event of changes made to this Policy, the modified version will be immediately published on the Website. You should regularly review this Policy. If the changes in this Policy are significant, we will do our best to inform you about the changes and to make such changes clearly introduced to you. If changes to this Policy are not significant, we will notify you of such changes by posting the updated Policy on our Website.
You understand and agree that all communication with you will be via email.
Please contact us if:
- you have any questions, inquiries or comments about this Policy;
- you wish to access, update, and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information; or
- you otherwise have a question or complaint about the manner in which we or our service providers treat your personal information.
You may contact us by E-mail at [email protected].